Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

weekend work (a little tractor time)

hdrhdr

I don't have the pictures to show it but I did use the tactors allot this past weekend. I down sized the deck on the back of the house, replaced with all new deck boards, built a brick patio and installed picket fence. Had a little tractor time :D pulling a cart with lumber and hauling 4 ton of gravel to the back yard. I don't have a bucket yet :( so all the gravel had to be shoveled into the cart.

Only if we had the life of a dog. :p Just find a cool place to lay!! This is my shepard Isa.

This is the gravel area for the dogs. When its raining, muddy, sloppy outside, we can shut the gate and keep the dogs in the gravel. When they have to go outside to (take care of business) they don't get their feet muddy. With 3 dogs (that's 12 paws) it can ruin carpet in the house PDQ..

This is Kimber. He was one of my supervisors during the project. He approves!!!;)

Next weekend, the dogs get a roof over the kennel (they aren't smart enough to get out of the rain:(!) and I will have most of the honey do list complete. But then again I get one thing done and she adds 2 more!!! Randy

Looks great Randy. I to have some gravel to move and have been seriously considering a Johnny Bucket.

You done a great job and it looks really nice.That is a good idea for the doggies.Are those stripes in the background I see?

• 7 months later...