Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Addition To Collection

JimH

Just acquired this '64 Simplicity Landlord from the original owner. Included was, original operators manual,36" snowblower and rear counterbalance weight. Jim.....^ [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=jimh&file=16647"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=jimh&file=16648"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=jimh&file=16649"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url]

Thats a very nice looking unit...You need to rename your pictures to make them show up as you have a space in the name (mini-simplicity) should look something like (minisimplicity)

quote:
Originally posted by AGCO918
Very nice original tractor.Tractor looks like it has been taken care of.
Ditto.. It would be a show tractor if it was Mine...

Thank's for the comments guy's! It's probably gona be a combination show and work tractor.

Mowerman, I tried to edit my post to make the pictures show up opened in the post but it did not work. I guess I need more practice.

Here you go Jim... [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/jimh/minisimplicity1.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/jimh/minisimplicity2.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/jimh/minisimplicity4.JPG[/img]

Great looking tractor, don't see many that clean. But is your steering wheel on backwards? I notice the starter is removed too.

Chris, your right, the steering wheel is backwards. I didn't realize it until you mentioned it. All the factory info shows it the other way. I will have to address that one of these days. And yes the starter/gen is off. The previous owner started taking it apart. He said he replaced the coil and thought it might need rings. I'm gona button it back up and see how it runs before I get into the motor.

Nice looking landlord you got.Hope it will run ok.If not it is worth a rebuild.Nice find.Tony

Nice tractor. I like the steering wheels when they are put on backwards. Leaves more room to get the hood open/off.

Very nice, Hey is that seat color original or was it refinished that way? It looks nice that way in any case.

Michael, any literature I've seen on the Landlord shows the seat color black. I think it look's kinda neat Orange and it is my favorite color. Jim......

I definitely agree! Looks really great. I'm collecting parts to restore one of those too. Thanks for the reply.
quote:
Originally posted by JimH
Michael, any literature I've seen on the Landlord shows the seat color black. I think it look's kinda neat Orange and it is my favorite color. Jim......

Nice tractor a little tlc and you will have a great one:) Always fun to get the books too:p Like mine for my b10 and my b1108D

Yes it does say Big Ten but it is the book from the dealer signed and all for my B10 Sale flyer in there too with bill of sale from original owner[:0]

And here are the two that came with the B110:)

I also got the snowblower belt cover shown on the book with it.

Real nice looking 64 you found. I'm with Roy on the steering wheel, I think they got 'em backwards in the pictures.