Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

This weekend's "work" fleet

rokon2813

We did some outdoor work this weekend. Since everyone likes pics, I thought I'd take a few to share. :D:D The Fleet

A little "pothole" repair ;)

did a little "grading" filling in where the leach lines sunk.

pushed a little dirt around after the mowing was done

brought out the "big boy" for the heavy duty work [:0]

I don't know how much sandstone I can pull, but I know I had enough on to break the pipe frame of the trailer B)

Nice bunch of pictures Dan. See you have some of them yellow spots in your grass also. Got my first blooms this sunday.

Nice looking fleet. Does the small trailer with the dirt in it mount to the front of that tractor? Did you make that trailer or was it store bought? Looks a lot easier than backing one up to me. These tractors are amazeing what they can do. I had my 3212H out and was pulling up some unwanted brush by the roots, some of the trunks were over an inch in diameter. Wrapped my rope around a fallen pine tree that was over a foot in diameter about 25 feet long and dragged it out in the woods too!

Wishin, check my other post http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48781 The cart is a rear bagger cart for a simplicity :D I just dont use it as it was intended ;)

Good stuff, Dan! Nice lookin fleet. Interesting front cart, it looks pretty handy.

• 6 months later...