Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
WISCONMAN

Help with Onan CCKA part number

WISCONMAN
I am working on my 4040 with a CCKA engine, MS/2026G. My parts catalog does not include this spec.number. What I am looking for is the Onan P/N for the rubber breather pipe that goes from the top of the crankcase breather to the air filter inlet hose. Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know of any good Onan parts distributors?

D-17_Dave
Cummins engines are the current dealer for Onan parts. Be prepared to pay dearly for it though. Many of the CCKA parts are NLA. One thought to keep in mind is if you must spend very much on a KA carb. you might consider going up to a CCKB engine by changeing the carb. and intake. It won't make it any easier to find a few of the hard to get parts such as this breather pipe, but it will give you 4 more HP and get you closer to some of the more commonly used parts that someone might still have.

Leroy
quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Cummins engines are the current dealer for Onan parts. Be prepared to pay dearly for it though. Many of the CCKA parts are NLA. One thought to keep in mind is if you must spend very much on a KA carb. you might consider going up to a CCKB engine by changeing the carb. and intake. It won't make it any easier to find a few of the hard to get parts such as this breather pipe, but it will give you 4 more HP and get you closer to some of the more commonly used parts that someone might still have.
www.funroads.com they have a phone number for parts once you start looking at the genset part numbers. I have the 20 HP performer and i fully intend to put-er in somethin. I dunno why it wouldn't go wire for wire on any of those older onan engines and my aim is to find out.