Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Vickers Hydro value

firefoxz1

I have a Sovereign 3212H (HB212?) that I recently aquired for parts that has a rebuilt Vickers hydro in it. I am not in need of the rest of this tractor (no tin) and was wondering how much I should ask for the rear with a tight BGB. I think that's about all that is left good on this tractor except a Briggs driveshaft. I also have a rolling 3410H here that only needs an engine. If you think I could get $300 for it I think the owner would sell as he wanted me to rebuilt (actually just put it back together because the dealer tore it apart, smoked a little) the engine and sell it for $400-450. I ask these questions because although I been fixing tractors/small engines on the side I haven't sold any of the parts I have collected over the years just whole mowers [not Simplicity's as I keep/collect those when I get them]. I am one who usually needs a little shove to do something new and different but looking around my place I think I need to start getting rid of some stuff. Any and all suggestions welcome.

I think you would do well to read the classifieds on this site for a while. You can get some good insight on what is offered for sale and some guide to pricing.