Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Seat on my B-12 redone

jjohn5413

Hi,That seat looks real good.If you dont mind me asking what did it set you back?I have a B12 im redone and i need the seat redone on it.Nice looking tractor too.Tony

What are the back wheels from? I know ive seen on here...what is the bolt pattern is this similar to?

The seat with arm rest and seat back was $78.00 plus shipping. The weight on the back is four 28 lb. suite case weights and three 20 lb. donut weights plus 5 lb. collar on the rear lift. All the weights are stainless steel. The back wheels are off a 89 honda prelude, 4 lug bolt pattern, tire size 205/40ZR17 and the rims are eagle alloy. My son trashed one rim hitting a pot hole and couldn't get a replacement rim when they were on his car, so I found a use for 2 of the wheels.

;)That is one very snazzy looking tractor, VERY NICE! And boy do I like your SS. :DBut dang, that costly weight.:D Joe

Nice looking seat but dang, I think I'd have a hard time swinging my leg over that one, the high back bobcat seat on my B-112 is bad enough.