Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B1 dual wheels

Killer_A-C

I have found a set of dual wheel adapters and mounting studs to put duals on my B1. Does the outside wheel pitch out like the inside one with 6x12 wheels? I am pretty sure they do but would like a second opinion and a pic possibly. Thanks,Matt8D

I have mine so the rims have the most off-set towards the tractor, both inner and outer wheel. As you can see the inner wheel is farther in-set than if it was a standered two wheel setup, then with the adapters and extra tires total width is only 43". With the offset the other way the rear track is just to wide (looks funky) You can do em either way but thats how I did it. You know the diference between a lawn mower and a garden tractor?-------------Dual rear wheels (LOL) -Paul

There is/was a 700 listed on e-bay w/ duals on it a few days ago. It had a few good pics of the duals.