Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HEY New England Members,,

dlcentral

How bout quit sending us your cold rainy weather,we aint used to this in NY at this time of the yr!:o):o)weather today is actually moving east to west because of a norreaster,,8

I agree :D:D Don't much care for this < 60* late spring early summer [:0][:0] I'm not gready though, all I ask is > 70* :I

We're keeping the 50's weather for ourselves, though we'll be passing off the 40's we had today your way.... OK?

This is going to be a bitter sail to Block Island this coming Friday night. I hope it warms up.

send me one of those tractors and I'll stop sending the weather your way:D I can't believe how bad it is here. Will be one of those years where we have little if any summer. At least the grass is growing and it stopped snowing.

What are friends for,,, right Kirk? :];] high 40's here now at 8pm,,what tracs u talkin bout indscpr,,lol,I just got junk!,,? no ac or pool elec. bills so far,,

I suppose Nick's going to blame me for this rain too!lol I work out side every day! It's going to be August before I dry out! Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
I suppose Nick's going to blame me for this rain too!lol I work out side every day! It's going to be August before I dry out! Elon
Not this time Elon. :D It was nice up until my neighbor left for his Bear Hunting trip up in Quebec. Supposed to come back next Tuesday. It's wouldn't surprise me if it rained up to then. The weather's not really bothering me at the moment. At least I don't have to do anything outside, and that gives me more time to do stuff inside.

well up here in the catskills this is normal weather still at night it's been down to 20's spring will be here the day before summer starts

25 years North of Boston & this is close to the worst spring we have had, since 2001, that was just wet till mid June though, this is downright miserable 50-60's raining like the dickens & wind 30-40 mph. I can't even get my boat ready to go on the mooring & my '68 Triumph convertible is longing to hit the road. Help :-(

Get used to it. They're predicting rain for something like the next half a century.

50 and wet here today, had planned on working on the tractor all week,,,,well without a garage I have done nothing to it....ugh

Sunny here pretty much all day yesterday, except for a quick down pour/windstorm around 4:30 PM when I was just about to hose off the grease off the tractor. Sunny right now at 6:56 AM... Let's see if the weather cooperates.

Sounds like tough weather guys, glad to say, here in the frozen north land it's about 35-40 at 5am and the highs been upper 60's and 70's all day with a couple rain showers each week to water the forest and my lawn, my choke cherries are in full bloom, lawn needs mowing, south '40' needs plowing and seeding and I have 3 days off, life is Great:)

Finally nice here,, thx for the good weather from AK! mph lol,pass me another cheddar brat n a black&tan beer puleese!?

ya know the good thing bout all the rain i have an bout 20 apple trees and we have gotten great apples last few years and wine