Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not to cheap but probaby a good machine

Leroy

In oregon we don't have many of these Simplicitys or AC's. So i may have paid to much by many standards from the Midwest to Easterners. a 7016 with a front blade and electric lift,for 661.00 pics are here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4383043095 The Guy already sold the tiller and it looked new for 125 on Ebay. The plus side of this is it will help me to get the 7117 converted to a 7116 for the 16 horse Briggs, that i have, waiting for action.

Nice tractor. Price seems very good to me. I paid about same price for my 3314H, had some more equipment, did not look as good.

You won't be sorry, My wife just finished mowing 1-1/2 acres of lawn with her 7013S that I put a 16 in, 48 inch deck, 4th gear wide open, it opened the govener a couple of times but never slowed her down. I wouldn't sell it for that price. Good Job, Good Luck, Have Fun

Be happy, New tires front and rear mounted $150.00 Wheel wt. front and rear $100.00 to 125.00. Eletric Lift $125.00 to $200.00. New belts,tune up, oil change, $100.00 plus. 42" mover deck $250.00. I think you got all this and they throwed in the tractor. Either way you'll like it.

quote:
Originally posted by KVANDY12
Be happy, New tires front and rear mounted $150.00 Wheel wt. front and rear $100.00 to 125.00. Eletric Lift $125.00 to $200.00. New belts,tune up, oil change, $100.00 plus. 42" mover deck $250.00. I think you got all this and they throwed in the tractor. Either way you'll like it.
All but the mower deck. They tossed in a gravel pushing blade. I'm not complaining. I have read on this site many times where folks get a tractor for free or less so i just mentioned that this deal may not be as good as some but it looks like a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
It does look good. But after i got a load on the engine like a mower deck, the engine sounds like it is banging a rod. It did get the grass cut and the rod knocks when i was cutting the thicker stuff. So i have an even bigger need to get a working knowledge on these small engines.

Sharp tractor. John Deere wheel weights on the back and Gravely on the front. The weights are worth $250 themselves. I like it8D8D8D,Matt

I paid 835.50 for this [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4385161250&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1[/url] It was more than I wanted to pay... but I really wanted it;) It did end up including delivery for free:D:D I agree with Killer. Those wieghts are big $$$'s. You got a good deal I'd say.