Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Today's Haul

D-17_Dave

Had the deal done for awhile but just got it picked up.[:0]

Been looking for one of these long and hard.:p It's in surprisingly good shape. Tractor needs some of the normal work, loose front end, dosen't charge, stuff like that. This one will kill you. The package has a belly deck with it that hasn't been on but once and was bought new on 91 for 1300.008D It's all but brand new.

Clyde, that rod is for a caster. Having a wheel at the back, alows the deck to pass over uneven ground. Elon

Dave you and me are like a friend of mine says."We dont want every tractor just the ones we see". Nice haul good buddy,Matt8D8D

Great find there Dave. You will love that tiller. Is it grey? Hard to tell by the picture.

Picked it all up close to Chattanoga Tn. It was listed a few mounths ago on e-bay but it never took a bid. I lucked up and called him first. The tiller's not grey, it's orange. Used, but not nearly worn out.

Dave nice find, Keep your eye and ear open for one like it. I could use one to bush hog the horse pasture. and plow and cut grass, and till, and etc. How is the other tractor like it coming along that you were rebuilding. Ken

Dave, Good find-anything orange in that area is definitely rare. Still looking myself for a 3000/7000/7100 Simplicity/Allis within driiving distance.... Ike