Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Another haul (PICS ADDED!Thanks JoeJ)

Simplicity314

Second edit: Forget the pictures...you know what these things look like:D Third edit: JoeJ came to the rescue and the pics are posted in a post below. He also identified the small plow as a troybuilt implement. Pictures are coming...got a little dark by the time I unloaded the stuff...and thunder is rumbling Answered a classified ad for a bottom plow. Seller didn't know much, except it was on a bolens tractor. Figured it would fit and the asking price was a give-away. Wound up getting the plow, it turned out to be a brinly, a new-old brinly cultivator (still has original, flawless white paint on wheels--never used!)a Sears 5' dump (hay) rake, a bolens snow plow and some other sort of small moldmoard plow-type thing---not sure what it is. I'm sure someone will know when I post pictures. The coulter was missing off the plow (surprise) and I noticed, after I got it home, that the receiver is homemade and welded on the plow offset a little! The receiver was designed to go on a brinly-style hitch though. I will probably modify my stock one to take the brinly stuff. _________________________________ Edit: Okay, finally got the pics into the computer. Here's the haul minus the Bolens plow, but that's not important to us. The bottom plow was used, and the orig. receiver was replaced by one that was welded on on a slight angle--probably to keep it straight while pulling.I don't think the cultivator was used. Some surface rust, but not a scratch on the wheels or shovels (what you see is dirt from the rain). [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=simplicity314&file=16782"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url] The Sears dump rake--all tines are there, straight and stickers are still on it. I think the hitch receiver was modified to fit on a Bolens though. Here is the mystery part. Can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks.

Jim, ;)The circled thingy is a hiller/furrower for a Troy Built tiller.

:(But the rest of your pics aren't opening from here for some reason.:( Joe

OK, here's what I'm getting when I follow directions on the 'uploading pics' thread. I changed usual brackets for '{' brackets so it won't show up as code: {url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=simplicity314&file=16782"} {img}images/disk.gif{/img}{/url}

;)Here you go Jim, if it works.

Not sure if it was your 200 DPI or maybe the - in the file name.

Joe, You are the man! It must have been the DPI factor because I edited out the '-' , as the directions said not to use symbols. Wasn't sure, but I tried everything! Thanks again Joe. MPH:Well there you go, Marty! The dump rake. Thank Joe!

;)N/P Jim, Glad to be able to help. *LOL* At Marty,,,,,everything about you is ice, snow or -60*. Time to head back south my friend.;)

That was suppose to be NICE Joe, guess I lost the n. Anyhow, it sure a cool little rake and would work great to bale me outta too tall of hairy vetch crop or the up and coming problem I'm gonna have with the half acre of clover I plan to seed this weekend.

You're right Marty--it is a cool little attachment. I was going to sell it, but the more I look at it the more I want to hang onto it--but that's pretty much everything with me!! Not that I have much haying to do or anything... I'll give you first crack at it if I sell it--but I can't imagine what it would cost to get that thing out to wherever on earth you are!

Better take the tines off and pack it up before you get to attached to it Jim.:D:D Thanks for giving me first crack at it. I'm not that far off the end of the earth Jim, Tok is only 205 miles SE of Fairbanks

Nice catch there Jim. It's always great to find some of the lesser know and used attachments. Hey Marty, have you looked at the pull type rakes from TSC or any others. A rake shouldn't be that tough to get ahold of. If that clover comes in as well as some of your other grass you'll need a baler to go with it.lol

Yes, Nice haul and great price too. It's nice when you anwser an Ad and they want to throw everthing in with it too.