Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

serial #... ?

keifer2k3

Hey guys, I bought a new lawn mower on ebay and haven't picked it up yet. Its a 7114 landlord, early 80s'. Does anyone know the serial # so I can download the pdf's. I should have asked I know but I forgot and now apparently the seller isn't home. I'm dieing to find out more about this tractor.

Keith you got a nice tractor, I was just watching that one. I downloaded the parts manual for the attachments but not the one for the tractor as my 7117 is a near twin. Are you getting the vac system also?

No I'm not getting the vac. I'm paying more for the tractor than I hoped and can't afford it right now. I want the larger trac vac with cart on wheels and the canopy anyway.:(

Nice looking tractor! Do you mean the MFG#? If so I believe it is 1690474. I find an easy way to find these is from the Simpletractors home page, got to 'Parts & Manuals' and then 'Engine Reference'.

seems like I read a post on the 7100 series that talked about the first year or two they had B/S engines in them. That picture shows a Kohler I think. I have a 7116H that I bought new in 1981 that has a B/S single cast iron. Someone may be able to furnish more info on the subject.

The 7116 tractors, according to my info nearly all had B&S engines until that model was dropped in late 80's or early 90's. I'll go double check it later.

Thanks guys! I got the pdf's I needed. Good advise clyde. I couldn't find the parts manual for attachments though. (My computer is slow and takes a long time to navigate around.) Anyway... I get the tractor Weds. !!!:D:D:D Can't wait!