Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Invention

Jovee

Got tired of moving the picnic table around to mow the lawn and decided it could serve a better purpose. Attach the truck ramps and voila! No more laying in the grass (wet or dry) to work on things. The rest of the table became an outdoor workbench.

The Made To Destruct parked on it is my friends great electrical nightmare from the posts a few weeks ago. Glad to see it leave -Joe

Great use of useing some obsoleat yard tools.Be carefull you don't exceed the weight rateing of the wooden benches and be under it.

Not a bad Idea. I was thinking of making something smaller like that to change the oil on walkbehind mowers.

Works great for oil changes, belt changes and its nice to have the motor up high to work while standing. Run a board diagnally and I can put a jack on it to pull a wheel. The 2x8 runners make it an even 4" thck. It holds the tractor with my 225lb butt jumping on it with out even a creak but I may be hesitant to put the 310 up there [:0]

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
Great use of useing some obsoleat yard tools.Be carefull you don't exceed the weight rateing of the wooden benches and be under it.
Ouch!!