Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My 725 "freshly painted"

ehertzfeld

This is my 725 that I have been working on over the last few months.

[img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img_0440.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/img_0441.jpg[/img] I hope the last two pictures show up, I had some problems after resizing them. Well I caint seem to get the last two pictures up so I'll have to take a couple of new one, and post them. Elon

Lookin good Elon. How can you stand to have your 725 torn down that long? maybe it's cuz from the looks of things you have plenty of friends for it:)

quote:
Originally posted by wantedinct
Elon, it looks great !! Were did you get that seat? I really like that.
Eric, I got the seat cover from Ebay. I only paid like $30 or so for it. It's alittle too big for the seat pan, but it does look good.:D Elon

quote:
Originally posted by gregc
Great work Elon! 8D Now do the B. :D
It's on the list!:o):o):o) Elon

Looks great! Hope that my 725 turns out as nice. I like the contrast with the black paint on the engine. Is your engine a 19 or a 19D?

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Nice. I like the ags and tri-ribs. What is that coil doing on top of the engine?????
The engine didn't have the old coil, and I didn't want to try to find one, so I went with the 12volt type. As far as it mounted on the top of the engine, I couldn't find any other place to put it. Elon

quote:
Originally posted by MikeG
Looks great! Hope that my 725 turns out as nice. I like the contrast with the black paint on the engine. Is your engine a 19 or a 19D?
It's a model 19. I like to paint a few parts black to break up the orange and give them something to ketch the eye. Elon

Nick, Im suprized you havent asked if this is the one I got from Dave. But before you do...........yes! lol Did it rain on you today? lol Elon

quote:
Originally posted by toad270
looks nice Elon all thats needed now is some decals
Im glad you mentioned that, the only decals it came with brand new is the metal plates. I have one so if any one has an extra please let me know. Elon

Very nice work Elon! More pictures I'll have to save, hopeing I can get one of mine that nice someday!

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
Nick, Im suprized you havent asked if this is the one I got from Dave. But before you do...........yes! lol Did it rain on you today? lol Elon
I didn't exactly recognize it missing body panels and that Wheelhorse seat pan. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/ehertzfeld/Img_0294.jpg[/img] It was supposed to rain yesterday but never did. I was telling Rob that's the reason why I can never get the lawn mowed. Either it's rained and the lawn is soaking wet or it's to hot. LOL!

Lookin great Elon! I like those accents around the tanks straps and the engine too. Very sharp, another one too purty to use. :D

Looks nice Elon!!! I hope I can get mine looking that good. My only problem is going to be is having a couple of months for the rebuild and not being able to use it. Maybe in the fall after mowing and before snow. Randy

Looks Great! Was thinking the 725's had 19D's? Is the 19 a 7hp and the 19D 7.25 hp? Looks like you've got a good fleet of FDT's.

Looking good Elon! Since GOTO, I have been using my (freshly painted before the show) 713S to mow my lawn. It is amazing how dirty that tractor has gotten in so little time. I'm afraid to use a pressure washer on it, since it was painted with rattlecans. Still it looks nice for a work machine. Is yours going to be "show" or "work"? I see that John (Oldone) has been using that pretty one of his quite a lot too.

Wow; that old gem looks great. Lots of detail. Dont you just love it when a plan comes together?!:) Ken

quote:
Originally posted by TomMaryland
Lookin great Elon! I like those accents around the tanks straps and the engine too. Very sharp, another one too purty to use. :D
Nothin is too purdy to use!}:)}:)}:) Elon