Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SImplicity Night at the Races

Simplicity314

This Friday is Simplicity Night at Stafford Motor Sppedway. Heard a commercial on a local station, missed most of it so I found the press release on the station's web site. http://fox61.trb.com/community/contests/wtxx-contests-simplicity,0,3692521.htmlstory?coll=wtic-home-4 Rev Up And Win! Intense … Heart-pounding … NASCAR racing is in your backyard and WB20 wants to send you to Stafford Motor Speedway, Friday June 24th. You'll see races of all types. SK Modified and Late Model stock cars will be among the competing classes that will race in Simplicity night at Stafford Motor Speedway! Fill out the registration form and you could win. Sponsored in part by WB 20, Stafford Motor Speedway and Simplicity Dealers. No purchase necessary. Must be a resident of CT or MA, a U.S. citizen and age 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by 9 a.m. on June 20, 2005 to be eligible.

Man, if I lived closer, I'd be there. I've always wanted to see those Modifieds run. I live just down the road from Winchester Speedway here in Indiana, and I'd like to see them there too. Great that the Simplicity dealers have hooked up with a race track!

That's way cool Jim! Late models and Modifieds on the same card has to be a heck of a night at the track. Scott do the Outlaw sprints still run at Winchester? I used to love to watch the Swindell boys tear the dirt up out there! A lot more fun than seeing them at Salem on the asphalt. There just aren't many dirt bullrings left down in this area and I sure miss them.