Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First freebie......

goatfarmer

....and I got what I paid for!:D 4211H,been sitting a year or so they said.Picked it up at a farm reminescent of Ma & Pa Kettles place,with animals and assorted junk everywhere.Even had to go through a pasture with an Angus bull in it,to rescue this from about 6 feet high weeds.

Nice find! If nothing else, you got a hydro tranny. If you decide to pretty her up, let me know. I have a 6008 (Ithink the parts will interchange, though I didn't look at the x-ref) with good plastic, like the grill molding, and the front bumper. You can have 'em for shipping.

4211H was my first freebie as well, I believe it was Dec. '02 I got mine. Got it from the leftovers of someone being evicted from one of our trailers.