Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Summers Here!

dlcentral

And the grass here in SE NY is slowing down to a crawl,,so what do you guys do in the heat of summer for relaxation?Pass me another cold one please I'll be in the pool!,,:o)

Go to Antique tractor shows and work on other stuff.:D Do some work on my truck. I start my vacation on Friday8D:D....one month to do what I what to do. Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

Relaxation???? what is that!? Been so crazy at work the only down time I get is at night srurfing here. The boss is away on vaca this week so I'm the boss. I just worked all day, then all night,and then all day again! God I hope the phone dont ring tonight!!!!! Elon

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Go fishing in the morning and take an afternoon nap. :)
Roy, It's too late for good crappie fishing... so, what are you catching -- besides 40 winks that is? Bass?

I do what Rod does, get the repairs in while they're not needed so much. I have yet to put the battery in the 7112H and fire it up.

Would you be able to send some of that 'Summer' up my way? With all of the rain we've had everything is at a stand still. My back yard looks like a miniature version of the Everglades (minus the critters of course!). Tractor time is very precious these days...as the window of opportunity has been very small. Oh well...summers just begun. Hopefully things will change. Gord

Kent, Today we caught 1 bass, 1 crappie, 1 cat fish, and a ton of small blue gills and baby bass. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, I am digging up and repairing the in ground sprinkler system around my house. When the septic was last worked on they broke the pipe and others let the system freeze. I am turning the water on and trying to find the leaks one by one. I hope to replace the line around the septic this weekend, then I can find my next line. Once this all done my brown lawn should be green again. We will take all the rain you can send us SimpleMan, we are talking 8 inches below normal and drought. Send the rain this way, maybe if I fix the sprinklers it will rain so I don't have a chance to use them.

Has not rained here for at least 45 day, its dried up around here. I felt kind of bad, i took my bill up to the County office today and only mowed 2 times and weed wacked and trimed some sidewalk all month. But they wanted a month contract. Im working on making some more shead space (tent)and hope to paint the B110 befor the drought ends. Finished another pull behind for my dad, it need some paint to and he will be ready for mowing. Rain Rain come soon....... may be if i leave my car windows down it will rain. lol