Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The 4th haul

oldone

This is what I picked on the 4th! The BGH is out of the tractor, but I think that I can fix it. Don't know why Beth would look like that?

John

I see a blower, a mower, a sickle with a swathboard,a tiller with the drive,a dozerblade,and a tractor. A late B-110 ??? nice haul.

Yes, a 5 mile haul is not to bad to load. Got the tractor running but it has some problems. as far as I know the sickle bar is all there. all the parts were sitting outside but the B-110 was in the garage. I sold the person a bgh last year for it but,He could not get it back together so he let it go. I'm just glad he sold it to me! the whole package was bought at the same time. I don't know way they painted it orange but the last one I bought was orange too. this has to the most complete unit that I have wasted my money on so far! John

Beth doesn't look to impressed with your haul. You better run it on down here soon. I bet I can find a use for some of that stuff. Great haul, no matter what colour it was to start with.

You guys up North seem to have luck finding all the goodies. Nice haul, John. Looks like that will keep you busy for a while.

• 2 weeks later...