Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Powermax for sale

swede

I just thought I would pass this along if anyone is interested. I ran across a powermax for sale in Wisconsin this past weekend. It has the CCKB engine still, 3 point, rear PTO, rear terra tires with weights, front high cap. tires. Attachments with it are loader, mowing deck, hard cab, snowblower and tiller. The tractor is in pretty decent shape and the mower deck looks really good. (No rust at all on the top side.) They were closed when I stopped in, so I did not know about all the attachements other than the mower, but if the deck is any indication, the other attachments should look good too. I called them today to find out the price and the salesmen told it is his brother-inlaws, so he should know some of the history. I only had about 2 seconds to check it out since my wife was not thrilled I stopped in the first place. (We were running late and I was told I didn't need another one.) Contact info : Lulich Implement Inc Mason, WI 715-746-2477 Price : $ 4995 This place is in northern WI, 3-4 miles south of Hwy 2 on Hwy 63.