Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wonderful....

goatfarmer

goatfarmer
Wonderboy! A Wonderboy Super,whatever that is.Found this beauty at a garage sale this morning.It runs,but won't stay running. A carb rebuild is next.

maxtorman1234
Good find, but from the description
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Wonderboy! A Wonderboy Super,whatever that is.Found this beauty at a garage sale this morning.It runs,but won't stay running. A carb rebuild is next.[img]/club2/attach/goatfarmer/wonder1.jpg[/img]
It must be a Briggs Lol

goatfarmer
Briggs 23! I took the carb apart,found a stuck needle valve,and a lot of crud.Hope I can get a kit for it.

quote:
Originally posted by maxtorman1234
Good find, but from the description It must be a Briggs Lol
OUCH! Sorry, but Kohler builds better plumbing fixtures than engines in my book!;):D Nice find Ken! The kit should be available for it. I got one on eBay a few months back. Good luck with it!

tanman722001
Nice find at a yardsale.You should be able to get a kit for it.It look to be in pretty good shape too.Tony

Nice looking wonderboy. I didn't know they put model 23's on them. Figured the weight from one would bring the front up in the air if you didn't have a deck on it.

Good looker Ken. I wish I could be that lucky at sales. All I ever find are overpriced Sears and MTD variants. Maybe I should move to the midwest. Getting the carb fixed up should be easy on the briggs which is one of the things I love about them. I too only have to go as far as the bathroom to sit on Kohler power :D:D

quote:
Originally posted by Jovee
Good looker Ken. I wish I could be that lucky at sales. All I ever find are overpriced Sears and MTD variants.
That's all I seem to find here too. I got my neighbor on the lookout for Simplicity AC stuff all the time. Anyway nice find.