Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Finished hitches

MazdaManiac

After seeing the hitch Paul (Ridgerunner) made for his tractor, I had to have one. The only way to get my trailer under the deck is to use the neighbors yard. Using the Sequioa would be out of the question, so I contacted him & we struck a deal. He even make a stand alone hitch that mounts to the front of the tractor like a snowblower would. As usual, the quality of his work is exceptional. He also included all the attachments that he had made for his hitch. I also ended up flipping the ball on the rear hitch to get a little extra height. The tractor moved the trailer w/o any problem. 1st time posting pictures...hope they do the hitches justice. Bob

looks good. These tractors can do alot, I have pulled 23+foot camper behind an allis 716H. Nice looking 6 in the background. My wife has an '03 lapis blue 6i, love the car almost as much as my simplicity.

cwm1276, it's the girlfriend's 6. It's an '03 6s w/ the 5-speed. I love it also. I had just a little influence in here purchasing decision. ;) Can't beat them for the price & performance, not to mention the reliability...almost 40,000 miles w/o so much as a hic-up. It is amazing what these tractors can do. Both the neighbor & girlfriend thought I was crazy when I told them what I was going to do. I guess I showed them... w/ Paul's help. Bob

Bob glad to see you liked it. I guessed at the color (Ace-Allis Chalmers orange)looks like it matched up nicely. Bob wanted me to make the bumper hitch so it would go on the front and rear, but if it was on the front the tires hit and you can't turn. So we came up with this little add on mount. Heres some close up shots I took before the hitch got sent out to him. This sight is great, its the only place you can make friends even though you never actually met them in person. -Paul

I like that front hitch -- a lot. My reproduction front/rear hitch hits the front pulley (used for snowblowers) on both my tractors, and that one looks like it just might clear it... As it is, I only use mine on the rear... :(

I figure they didn't think you would have the snowblower AND the front hitch on at the same time.lol

The front hitch will clear w/ the pulley for the snowblower on w/o a problem. You can barely see my pulley in the 3rd picture. It works great. Bob