Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Yet another junk pile reprieve...

SmilinSam

Here is the younger sons handi work, a B-210V built from spare parts and a few pieces he bought locally... [img]http://a3.cpimg.com/image/0B/A5/50057483-6b12-02550219-.jpg[/img] [img]http://a6.cpimg.com/image/18/A5/50057496-7a72-020001B7-.jpg[/img] He did everything but the re-wiring.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
Wow -- that's a nice job! You've taught them well...
Going to expand the instruction when they start on the Big Ten for me. I'm going to teach them to take more time in surface prep when they do a paint job. Need to teach them how to rewire these too, though the Big Ten is not needing such. I've got to the point where a complete re-wire from nothing is actually a nice relaxing event.

hmm,, I'm jealous! my sons haven't done anything like that!lol you taught 'em well for sure,, marvelous job! ,Who did the seat?

quote:
Originally posted by dlcentral
Who did the seat?
They took a junk seat apart a while back and made a pattern from the pieces . They cut out the material and then have thier mother sew it together.. Then they cut out the plywood panels, drill the holes and hammer in the z nuts ( or whatever they are called) cut out the foam cusioning and staple the cusion and skin down and they are finished. I think thats the third or fourth seat they have done. The seats dont have the sewn pleats in them , but for a work tractor who cares...

• 2 weeks later...