Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BadBoys

HubbardRA

Things have been a little slow, so I thought I would show pictures of some of the tractors that were at one of the SPTVA tractor pulls a couple years ago. Don't know the owner of this first one.

This next one came to VA from Wisconsin for this pull.

Owned by Randy Matthews, Chesapeake VA

Owned by Dwayne Babb, Suffolk VA

Don't remember owner's name from Manassas VA

Owned by Timmy Wyant, Crozet VA

Owned by Eugene England, Stuarts Draft VA

This engine on this last one is putting out over 235 Hp.

No mufflers on these babys. When I ran with the Suzuki engine and the 4 into 1 header with a megaphone, I had to wear foam ear plugs inside the helmet. The sound is ear piercing when the engine is turning 12,000 rpm.

Enjoyed the pictures Rod. They remind me of the car "Dragula" created by George Barris for the TV show, The Munsters. [img]http://www.barris.com/images/gallery/dragula.jpg[/img]

The guy who built the engine for my JD 300 has a pro-stock GT puller with a Honda 1000 cc 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed tranny and a narrowed Ford 9" rearend with 4.10 gears. It is one hot machine!!!!