Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Proud Parent

Jovee

While I wasn't looking, one of my 728's gave birth to this healthy 1021. I suspect the 310 being the other half but no one's talking. Havent ruled the 515 out though since the shade of O is closer :D

Runs and cuts great and the self propulsion still works - Joe

I'm not shure I'd mind a few more brothers and sisters running around like that. If I were you I think I'd shut em' all up in the barn for a long week end w/ a case of multy-weight and see what happened.

I'll just make sure to keep the 3108 away from that party. I'd hate to see what that would turn out - Not a lot of info to be found on these. Checked around the site and couldnt find anything. Simplicity isnt in the pusher business still are they? I saw a Cub pusher on ebay recently and noticed everything was the same as this one but the engine cover and color. Curious as to who the supplier was? Wouldn't mind finding a bag for it either. -Joe

I seen a cub close to that one sitting next to a lawnboy the other day and they were 98% identical but they were 2-strokes. The deck (cast ?)looks familiar but can't put my finger on it right now I almost want to say Snapper.

• 3 months later...
Lets see, if you mixed orange and yellow you would get red (I think). You don't have any red tractors running around do you? JH

It does resemble the lawnboy I have out back but is different. I never understood the offset wheel on that style. It does run well and cuts like every other pusher. I do get a kick out of the roller wheels that engage the rear tires for the propulsion. I have everything for it except the bag. I asked 3 local Simp dealers about that bag and they all wished me luck-

We have two A-C pushmowers. One like the one pictured and one a little older. If anyone is ever near Blacksburg,VA I could make them the proud owners of them,Matt8D