Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Deutz Allis 616

skot71

I'm posting for a friend of mine. He has a Deutz Allis 616. He's looking for a rear end assembly. A friend of his son was riding their 4 wheeler, and hit his tractor as it sat in his metal shed. Pushed the tractor into the back wall, bending it out. I guess it also pushed a stepladder up, wrecking the roof. He tried to pull his tractor out, and the rear end was locked up, like it was in gear. He got it out enough to inspect it. I've not seen this tractor, nor do I know anything about it. He said the rear housing is cracked where the axle tube connects, or meets the middle part of the housing. My question is this. What AC/Simplicity models have the same hydrostatic transaxle, and does anyone have one they'd part with in the east central Indiana area? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!