Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Head Wrench and His Project

Al

Hi, Hopefully there is attached a picture of my 7 year old grandson at his favorite hideout. He is removing the engine of a 727 that he is going to clean up and repaint. He loves to be at the shop and has been over here examining things since he was about 3. Anyway one of grandpas cut off shirts as a shop coat is his favorite items. I am not predjudiced, but he is a wonderful companion and he spoils me. Al Eden [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=Al&file=17522"][img]images/disk.gif[/img][/url]

Al, He looks like he belongs there. You will tresure all the time spent with him and he will never forget this time that granpa spent with him. (Orangeone)

I love to see young people out from in frount of the TV being creative and getting involed with something.

Per UCD's instructions on fixing pictures - [img]/club2/attach/Al/DSCN2403 calebRemEngcopy.JPG[/img] Looks like he could be "The Natural" ;)

Must be related to the boss. Newbies usually don't get a carpet to lay on till they have at least a month under their belts. :) Good to see younger ones learning and working, instead of playing with their X-Boxes.