Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Some pics from the Findlay show

MDB

Here are some pics that we took at the Northwest Ohio Antique machinery show this weekend. Here is a Nicely restored 64 Landlord and a very nice 725 with sickle bar that Club member J Jackson and his Dad brought, thanks guys.

A nice 648 Yeoman

Wonderboy 525

B-10

Squire 9 with snowblower

I'll throw these JD patios in....[:0]:D

I liked the looks of this Cub with the JD side car:D

this is Jakes and my display

Cub Cadets loaded and ready to go home

And so are we.

We had a good weekend at the show, Saw clubmembers Ryan, JKMustang, J Jackson and his Dad. Patrick E was there but we missed him:I Next year Allis Chalmers tractors and equipment are being featured at the Findlay show, it would be nice if we put together a good size club display for the occasion.

Looked like a fun show. Hey Mike, Will that Squire, & B-10 be sold for scrap?:D It would be a shame if they were. LOL!

Looks like a good showing of AC/Simplicity. The cub/JD rear side car looks unique, appears to be a 56 or 57 rear engine rider chasis.