Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Daddycat Alive?

Roy

I figured with all the 700 and 725 posts in recent months we would have got some of his info as he's the expert on them. I miss his input too, and hope he is ok.

Kirk, has been working nights at a hospital in RI. He is in charge of the hospitals power plant. I amagine with all the air conditioners running at once, he is quite busy! lol I'm with you guys, I miss his imput too. His knowlage is very valuable to us. He lives very close to me so maybe I should pay him a visit. Elon

Elon, Thought he worked at an electric power plant. Did he change jobs? Yes, call or visit. Tell him we said "hello". Thanks,

Yes Elon,,tell him hello from me too,I hope he can make it to zagrays in oct! btw,you guys gotta come over here for a ''fall load'' like your ''spring load'!!

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
Elon, Thought he worked at an electric power plant. Did he change jobs? Yes, call or visit. Tell him we said "hello". Thanks,
Yes he changed jobs a few monthes back. He is now at one of the biggest hospitals in RI. I'll try to make it over there soon Elon

quote:
Originally posted by dlcentral
Yes Elon,,tell him hello from me too,I hope he can make it to zagrays in oct! btw,you guys gotta come over here for a ''fall load'' like your ''spring load'!!
Fall load???? Before I can do that, I got to get my new trailer in "it's on order", we have to finish makeing Rob's trailer, and get a few more passengers. lol If we can do all that, we could clean ya out!!!:D Elon