Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The things you "find"....

rokon2813

when your not on the puter ;) $20

$Free

$Swap engines for a customer

$Drag it away

$haul it away

:D:D:D:D Every year, I host a rather large "family reunion" for my mother in law. Each year we try to beg or borrow a couple campers for accomodations. They arent much, but they are useable, I get to keep them, and the price was right. The tractor is a 917 Deutz Allis with hydro rear and hydro lift. Some may remember me inquiring about a KT 17 for a customer. He found this and bought it, gave me the tractor for swapping the KT into his Deere. 4 hours and one of my 12 hp briggs pullers later, I got a new toy ;) The tiger is explained in another post [:0] The bucket was free, no idea what its from, never seen one this small. Its only 32 inches wide, and a trip bucket. In another swap for a set of tires, I got a pair of levers, pump and tank. Now to build a frame and find a couple cylinders :D:D

Dan, If you already have a double valve, then make the mounts and install cylinders to make it dump hydraulically. I hope you can find the cylinders used. The best prices I can find new are about $70-$80 each, and those are tierod cylinders, not the welded ones.

Nick, the forklift, like everything else tractorwise came to a standstill this summer. All our free time went into the yard this year. If you notice, under the front of the truck camper, that is the forklift project, still unfinished. :( Everything is collected and designed, just no time for engineering and assembly. Rod, I intend to make it hydro dump, just working on "finding";) the cylinders. Cant do much with the framework till I get the cylinders so I have the right memasurements to start with. The main problem I see so far, even sitting in front of a "B", the design is so small, the arms will hit the front tires in the down position [:0][:0]

GOod to hear from you again, I was starting to wonder if you were all right. Looks like you found some more interesting stuff. The hydraulic lift is the only way to go when pushing snow, its so much easier to lift the blade. SOunds like you've been pretty busy, When you get a chance to get the shipping cost for those parts, I'll pay you through paypal,

Dan, If you don't want to modify the arms on the loader, then just move the vertical mounts farther forward to make the arms clear the tires. If you want to extend them, then do it all on the very rear portion. The most bending load is in the middle where the cylinders attach. Plus it is easier to add to the end and not have to cut and re-align the middle portion.

Here's some hydraulic cylinders that are even cheaper than Surplus Center: http://freakyacres.com/surpluscylinders/index.php?cPath=21&osCsid=1942a6a62a071af95c0137e9679fec55