Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor/Tiller match-up???

Boogity

I have a 1972-73 3415H (I think that means it's a 7000 or 7100) tractor and I can't seem to find the model number(s) for a 32 or 36 inch tiller attachment. How do you guys look up these numbers? Any suggestions on numbers? Also, are there any attachments needed for the lift hich? Thansk

Larry, you need to spend some time exploring the Simple trACtors site. There's a vast amount of information there on these tractors and attachments. When you get to the main page click on "What Fits?". Then you'll know what to do from there. You can find the attachment that you want and what it may require to work with your tractor. Hope this helps.

A 3415H is not a 7000 or 7100 series tractor it is a 3400 series tractor. The 3400 series preceeded the 7000 series which preceeded the 7100 series.

Thanks folks. I have to admit, I didn't even know that there is a "what fits" section. Duh. I have my Simplicity shop manual for the Sovereign 990759 and on the cover it tells me that this book is for the Landlord, Sovereign, and Baron. Next to that it says 7000 & 7100 Models. I assumed (there's that bad word) that it meant that the Landlord, Sovereign, and Barons were 7000 or 7100 models. So I take it that the 7000 and the 7100 are completely different models than the others.