Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

front/rear hitch

TimJr

Hi, am I dreaming, or did I see a front/rear hitch for sale on here the other day? I am either missing the ad, or it had been taken down. If it sold, how much - I thought the asking price was $125. That is a very cool item - only the second one I have ever seen. Thanks, Tim

Yes I had one up for sale and it's pending. If it falls through it'll be back up. The last one I saw went on ebay for around 150.00 I think. I really hate to part with it but as times get tougher, little unused things like that must go.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Bill725
    • CarlH
    • mbsengineer
    • maxwood
    • Darl Swartz
    • PGL
    • MikeES
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts