Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ronald Hribar

goin to talk to the guy this weekend . He was on vacation out west, For giggles im gonna try 350 and see what happens. I told him I was very interested but wanted to talk to him in person. I just rather do business face to face than over the phone. He originally said "to bad ya didnt show up when my wife was here, she would give it to ya" (doh). This tractor has sat for at least 2 years not running. I figure either way its a win win situation, he just wants it gone. James K.

• 3 weeks later...
James, Dont wait and dont haggle on a deal like this . I did the same thing on a A/C B10 in Kerhonkson N.Y. two weeks ago .I got the guy down from $450 to $ 350 drove 40 miles to pick it up and he told me he sold it to some one else. This was in rough condition but it had a mower deck,high low range ,vacuum with hoses,snowblower,chains,hyd lift and a frame for a summer cab. I was rather upset so I had to tell him what the value of this package was really worth . That made me feel somewhat better after my 80 mile drive!! I only hope it was a club member that purchased it.

Vinny was that the one on 44/55? If so i didnt get it but saw it many times while drivin at work. I did buy the 720 today, check the mow and till I had to fix the dreaded red X. its all better now. James K.

James, Yes that was the one on Rt 44 ,55 I first spotted it in the back yard without a for sale sign on it around the middle of August.When I finally drove over to look at it ,there it was out by the road with a $450 price tag on it and the guy accepted my offer of $350. When I came back a week later with my trailer it was gone!!

James and Vinne – what are you guys doing snooping in my backyard? :D:D:D Was this the B10 at the house with all the junk in the front yard, almost down to Rt 209? I’ve stopped there several times when it wasn’t for sale. When he did put it up for sale (for $300.00) I convinced myself I didn’t have room or time for it. When I finally decided I should grab it anyway it was gone. Story of my life!

OH BOY Clyde this is gonna get scarey I think. Why does the tractor in your profile look like the one half way between troys pizza/deli and the turn for vertas??? Your house is on the right going up the hill.. James K. PS. Vinny, I know where there is another one, not sure of any attachments but does have a front plow.