Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My newest load(more pics)

tanman722001

I just got home with it.It is a 2210 Landlord.It also has a sicklebar mower with 2 extra bars.A front blade and a tiller without the shield.And a set of duel wheel spacer with extra rims and tires.So what do you guys think did I do good?Tony

Nice load. The tiller looks like the one I picked up and it had no shield either.Does anyone know the manufacture # and/or the shield part # for the tiller? Are the shields hard to come by? Thanks

Nice Saturday morning haul Tony. Lookin' good. 8D Doris, here's a parts list for a couple of the early 36" tillers: http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_400_1314_00_AT_S.pdf You can still get the shields from Simplicity, but I wouldn't want to. Priced at Jack's they would run around $280. I believe I'd fab my own shields if I couldn't find them used.

• 3 months later...
Hi That is a very nice looking unit! I would say that you did good on that tractor! I really like that Sickle mower for it. That is the first time, I have seen one with the mower mounted on it. Very nice. Take Care Jason B