Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The last Plowdown

MPH

At least in my garden and 'back 40' for this season. Took pictures of the golden leaves, red tundra and new snow on the mts on the way home from work tonight but learned I have vidio capabilities on my camera, no clue how to down load that, where the camera was set or anytjing else about it so I deleted it so I could get pics plowin'. Not sure why the blurries tonight either

Moved to the back yard next, late plantting, quit rainning so not much growth and dry hard plowing, could only get about 4 inches deep

Hadda finish with the headlites, never needed to do that before

If it's not rainning in the morning hope to get my work buddies large garden of weeds plowed under, should be fun, last time I saw it it was about 3 1/2 feet high.

"Not sure why the blurries tonight either" Looks like your shutter was slow, you must have changed something while playing around trying to down load the vid..

Very nice pictures of the north.Wish i had a plow bought for my AGCO 2027 Diesel.I want to find one here soon.Looks like you had fun doing it...

• 3 weeks later...
Id'e suspect the blurries are from the engine. he was prolly taking pictures on the fly. Even the best cameras are not to forgiving when the camera has a case of jitters. We can still make em out. Good pics.