Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

My day of tractor FUN

MPH
Spent today being a 'nice guy' with my tractors. First plowed under my workin buddies garden of weeds. Had quite a few plugging problems as the culter couldn't cut through the trash'

mug shot, taken by Bus

Another buddie moved to Wa and abanded his yard yet again, tried to get him a lawn a couple times. Foxtail was 18-24 inches tall.

Sweeper didn't do too bad, plugged a few times on the thicker clumps. Picked up 15 loads.

finish deal

Came out to about 7 hours play time total :)

JoeJ
:D:DMarty!! ;)Was it snow'n already??? I see that white in your hair and beard.... That lawn from pic #4 to being striped at the end is some change!! Have you by chance wandered this site? [url]http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/[/url] ;)Somehow I think you and Joey would get along just fine. ;)AND no blurry's in the pics!! Thanks again for sharing your neat lifestyle up there. Joe