Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My day of tractor FUN

MPH

Spent today being a 'nice guy' with my tractors. First plowed under my workin buddies garden of weeds. Had quite a few plugging problems as the culter couldn't cut through the trash'

mug shot, taken by Bus

Another buddie moved to Wa and abanded his yard yet again, tried to get him a lawn a couple times. Foxtail was 18-24 inches tall.

Sweeper didn't do too bad, plugged a few times on the thicker clumps. Picked up 15 loads.

finish deal

Came out to about 7 hours play time total :)

:D:DMarty!! ;)Was it snow'n already??? I see that white in your hair and beard.... That lawn from pic #4 to being striped at the end is some change!! Have you by chance wandered this site? [url]http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/[/url] ;)Somehow I think you and Joey would get along just fine. ;)AND no blurry's in the pics!! Thanks again for sharing your neat lifestyle up there. Joe

Always neat to see you and the tractors in action Marty. By the looks of the leaves and the sweat shirt you have on it looks to be getting cooler up there.

Marty great pics, and a real nice looking 725, one thing though,,,,,I dont see any of that bluish white smoke that I get when runnning my 725 lol lol must also be in good shape.

I hope there ain't no smpke coming outta Model 19 Boney, if i recall correctly I dropped over 4 bills into it when I redid the 725

Great job Marty. I barely have time to get my own stuff done, and I'm retired. Must be those long days, and maybe being single helps some to.