Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7010 differential to landlord 2110

landlord2110

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-7010-Tractor-Transaxle_W0QQitemZ7711487625QQcategoryZ82242QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem will this differential fit to my landlord 2110?

I'm not sure if there are any cosmetic diff. between the series or not. However, the side panels should bolt up and everything hook up I think.

The 7010 uses the later style spring-loaded differential. It can be put on an older style tractor. However, the whole transaxle will bolt right in, which would be my recommendation....

Roy, I have a diff and axle from an AC716H (same as a 7010) in my 61 Wards (Simp 700). Unbolt the diff from the axle tube. Use the right side hub that matches the diff, and the axle for that diff. Just make sure that gears, keys, and spacer washers are put back in the same positions when you re-assemble the diff. Changing the whole transaxle may be easier for you than taking the diff apart and re-assembling on the other tractor. Either one shouldn't take more than a couple of hours, at most.

disconnect your linkage, disconnect driveshaft, loosen and pry the yoke off, undo the 4 bolts, swap rears, put back in order. long or short frames..should all bolt up same way..just make sure the linkages fit