Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pintle hook on drawbar?

Steve, I think that is something you would need to make up. Although, if you only use it for lawn work, you might want to change the ring out. ;)I try to use a ball coupler on anything I make for tractor use. Joe

Come to think of it Joe, they do make an adapter that converts a lunnete to a ball receiver. Buen idea! What size ball do you guys normally use with your tractors?

I use a 2 inch ball on everything I have. Both my trailers have a 2 inch receiver, so I set the tractor up with the same thing, since I use the tractor to maneuver the trailers around the back yard.