Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

JamesK

ok here goes... comming home boy wife was happy to see this. man had to downsize this one pretty far. the deck measures approx. 71 inches from edge to edge. I took better pics while unloading things all together I got the 720, the mower deck, plow/dozer blade, rear tiller. I thought the tiller was a A/C unit but ended up being a wheelhorse unit. I have every intention of selling the tiller. it also came with a extra lift cyl. a bunch of belts and the shop manual and parts book for the tractor and tiller. All stuffed into a homelite green 3ring binder from the dealer. more pics to come later tonight. James K. PS. Anyone interested in its true location?? one member here lived within 5 minutes of it...:D

Jim The problem is in your picture file names ( spaces & symbols ) These are your file names DSCF0006 (640 x 480) (2) DSCF0008 (10) DSCF0009 (3) This is what the site sees because of the spaces and symbols DSCF0006%20(640%20x%20480)%20(2) DSCF0008%20(10) DSCF0009%20(3) This is what they should look like DSCF0006640x480(2) DSCF0008(10) DSCF0009(3) I deleted the bad files. Rename them like I showed or some other relevant name (without spaces or symbols) and re-upload them

quote:
Originally posted by JamesK
PS. Anyone interested in its true location?? one member here lived within 5 minutes of it...:D
Probably me, but I have to many irons in the fire at the moment.

ok here goes

rear hitch

720 on trailer

closeup of 3pt. top bar is on the tiller

deck on trailer with tiller unfortunatly a wheel horse tiller

previous owner said this was the deck drive

nice condition deck heavy as all heck too

unloading everything

extra lift cyl. has a broken fitting but fixable.

hood condition not bad

side shot

other side

this will soon be up for sale. I hooked up a set of jumper cables and gave it a shot . seems the starter snout flops away from the flywheel. gonna have to do some more investigating.

Sorry Nick, go to the other end of fostertown Rd. onto 32 head towards the mall about a mile on the left. Like I said on the original post had to make a false map not to loose the deal.

And only 1 mile from the firehouse too. You definetly got a good deal. Hey if your around Sunday We are having our open house from 12 to 4PM Stop by if you have a chance.

James, if you can get it running this week, you should load it up and take a nice drive south east. If your neer Nick, your not that far to make it to the show this weekend. Elon

This is the one I told ya about . I have some painting to do this weekend and some fall cleanout. But somewhere in there I,ll be workin on it to get her runnin. James K.

its becoming a very Busy congested town too. I usually head to TN every turkey day, but this year the folks are comming up for a change. They live in kodak Tn. by knoxville/pigon forge area, like here nice but gets very busy very fast.