Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I brought home a green tractor yesterday.

BruceF

Before anyone gets too upset about the word green in the title, at least it was made by Simplicity!:D I don't think I got too bad of a deal, it came with all the books, a set of new blades and a new never used mower discharge chute deflector. Not too bad of shape, just a little piece broke out of the front plastic along with a small crack on the top as well. I bought this for the bagger so hopefully I wont have to rake the leaves this year. Tried it out today and it doesn't do too bad of job mowing however it doesn't stripe like the big tractors and decks. Here's a few pictures.

Left side.

Right side.

All the books.

New never used deflector and blades.

Damage on front grille.

I'm a Deutz owner too. And looking at your pics, I just notioced something. There's a nice orange stripe running through the middle of the sticker. So repainting it the "right" color would match nicely. Hmmmm....

Must have found it in west central WI? I noticed the Eckel Imp. stickers on it. We bought several pcs of farm equipment from them over the years before they closed shop. WITom