Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

eBay to the rescue

You have to admit, eBay can be useful if not entertaining at times. After unsucessfully trying to find a set of NGK, B-6L spark plugs at local auto parts stores I decided to search for them on eBay. And there they were, a box of ten being offered for probably less than what I would've paid locally even after factoring in shipping. Best of all the brown santa delivered them to my door. :D

Hey, the Brown Santa came to my house yesterday with a package also. Mid PTO parts that I bought on ebay from another member club johnerj. I seem to be drawn to John's sales. I have gotten some good deals.

I have a friend who is a collector of Uncle Sam items and regularly uses eBay. He came across an Uncle Sam bank that he was looking for for quite some time. He bid it way up against only one other bidder and finally gave up as he was already way beyond what the item was worth and what he originally wanted to pay. So it sells to the other guy. Four days later brown santa delivers it to his office. It turns out his brother saw it on eBay and wanted to buy it for him and they were bidding against each other![:0]