Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tires Again - Tri Rib's

RobS

Well I decided to get another set of tri-rib's for one of my b210's. If anyone plan's on buying them from Rustybore - Forgetaboutit - for now anyway. Here's the email I got, at least he let me know right away. Any sources out there I can try for the 3-rib's ?? Hello Robert, Thank you for your purchase of these tires and tubes. It looks like I have a problem however, for some unknown reason, they seem to be out of stock! We were supposed to have 12 on hand, but can't find them anywhere. Normally this would not be a problem (well 12 missing tires is always a problem, but its my problem, not yours). I would call the supplier and have more in a few days - problem is that the warehouse has none either, and its unknown when they expect to be resupplied. They could be in a few weeks, or a few months -- they will eventually become available, but at this time, it seems pretty far down the road. So, I will refund your payment in full later this evening. Please accept my apology for this error, and I hope it has not caused too much inconvenience. This tire is one of my best sellers and I sure hope we can get them back on hand quickly! I may be reached at 800-427-5558 with further questions. All the best, Carl King

I just bought a set from Kart Wheels at the Brookville In. machinery show. They do mail order also. www.kartwheelsonline.com Randy

Well Carl King refunded everything that night as he said he would. He's always been known for top service. I questioned Tucker Tire on ebay and he'll have them in next week. He seems to be the best price with tubes and shipping. Thanks for the sources guys.