Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Re: Snow blower instlation

buddy10297

Hi, everyone! I have been around for a while just observing. I finally have a Yoeman Simplicity Tractor of my own to start working on. I bought a 27 inch snowblower, the owner said it came off of a Serf Simplicity Tractor. I'm trying to install it but I'm having alot of problems. I checked the manual and it doesn't have any instalation instructions. I think it needs another part to hook the blower onto my tractor, but I'm not sure. I need a diagram to install the belt to run the blower. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go to Tractor Discussions/Tech Tips & Articles/Simplicity Technical Publication Search and follow the instructions. If you have part number of the blower, you can look it up directly. You can also just browse thru the documents till you find the one you have. Without looking it up myself, I am not exactly sure where the hookup instructions will be found. Hope this will give you a starting point, at least. I don't have any of the small frame tractors, so I don't personally know much about them.

Thanks alot that's what I needed. I do have one more question I need the hitch assembly Part No. 106803 and other additional parts necessary, anyone have any ideas about where I can order it from?

Hi, guys! I have another serious problem with the tractor. The tractor was running fine and was up and ready to cut some grass. I stopped, engaged the pto for the blades, after that the tractor refused to move back and forth in any of the gears. I disengaged the pto hoping that it would make a difference but had no success. I looked at the transmission and the transmission pulley and the power take off shaft are spinning. The gear stick moves into all of the gears, but the tractor refuses to budge. Any ideas?

Hi, I checked the transmission out and found that the key for the pulley came off. I installed a new one and it is good as new!! Thanks for all the help.