Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Help me identify

TripleDeuce50

I just got a free Simplicity from a friend I am not sure what it is. It has no numbers on the hood or any thing. It has a Single cylinder 16hp B&S motor in it. With a 4 speed shuttle drive transmission (hydrostatic I assume)? The weird thing is if I look up the numbers on the ID plate It does not seem to point to a 16hp tractor? Here is the numbers any help would be GREAT!! #'s 1690015 and 002717 I have gotten it running and the transmission does work I would like to use the tractor. I major problem it is missing the pto clutch assembly It has the small lever down by your left foot rest. Is it electric or maybe manual? Any way I would need that pto assembly I guess If any one knows where I can get one please inform me. thanks so much sorry so windy! just excited over this sweet little machine!

Enter the first 7 digits at http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php and it will tell you everything you want to know.

I ran that fist number "wich is the model number" and it came up as a 7013s Baron. Perhaps the 16hp was a replacment for the original 13hp that it came with. Here is the link were I got it.http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php If you type in the first number at the bottom, you can download the repair manual. Also you mite want to concider paying the $10 bucks a year to become a member, it will be worth every penny!!! :) Congradulations on your freebie and welcome to the club. Elon

Boy I must be getting slow! I opened this and there was no replys, by the time I resurched and wrote and submited it, there were two other replys!!! lol Elon