Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

hitches

homer69

I'm new to this forum, but would like to know where I can find a hitch for my simplicty 7116, wich has a hydralic lift, so I can use all the attachments that go with the tractor.

quote:
Originally posted by homer69
i'm new this forum, but would likke ot know where i can find a hitch for my simplicty 7116, wich has a hydralic lift, so i cna use all the attachments that go with the tractor
use the plow,disk,cultivator

With the info you've provided so far it doesn't give us much info on how your tractor is equipped. Don't look for anything that uses the 3-point hitch that is common on other ag style tractors. You need what is referred to as the simplicity version hitch, which is a 1-point hitch. This was an option on your tractor so this may be what your looking for. You most likely have the lower frame and trailer hitch and only need the lift rod, and upper lift part of the hitch. If this is the case then there are usually a few floating around e-bay at times and we have sight sponsors who regularly deal in used parts off tractors and members as well. Best bet if your in a hurry would be to place an add in the classifieds after looking to see what you need. If your unsure of what all you need or how to hook it all up, I'd suggest following Maynard's instructions on downloading the manuals for your tractor from the Simplicity tech. pub. site. This is an incredible source of info. I hope this helps.

If he has the hydraulic lift on a 7116, he probably already has the female lift/receiver and lower mounting points. If so, Homer69, you can use the hitch you have for rear-mounted Simplicity attachments like a tiller, lawn vac, etc. If you're talking about the sleeve hitch or Brinly-style hitch needed for the plow, cultivator and disc many of us have bought at Home Depot, I've seen a couple people selling those hitch adapters here on the club site, or you can buy one from a dealer. I'm sure someone will post the part number -- the folks here are very friendly and helpful. Have fun!