Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thankgiving Canada pics

PGL

Last weekend was Thanksgiving in Canada. Here are a few pics taken at our cottage/camp where I use my AC620 with loader and back blade to move materials, rocks, firewood, sand and grade trails and the driveway.

Great looking pics Peter. Where are you at by the lake. I've spent some time w/ tobacco equipment around the Delhi/ Tilsonburg area and it's beautiful up there. Especially this time of year.

Dave - Location is on a smaller lake system between Parry Sound and Rosseau about 120 miles north of Toronto. Surrounded by Crown Land i.e. Government owned, open to all for hiking etc. Within 10 mile trailer access to Muskoka lakes system, which is a series of three quite large lakes and to Georgian Bay and the Thirty Thousand Islands area. Aaron - Check out my profile or the Talking Tractors entry "Conversion CCKB to Briggs 23HP" for tractor pictures. Otherwise, if you look behind the trees up the hill from the dock across the lake in the last picture you can see a bit of orange where the tractor is. Unfortunately, it's about the same colour as the leaves and is hard to spot. Peter

Very nice looking pictures that would look good in a frame on the fall.I love the fall because of the differiant colors of the leaves in the trees.

Marty - No immediate plans. It would be a long commute to my job in Toronto. Retirement is coming though, and will certainly allow more extended visits. My wife is still working though, and we both like our city home. In other words, I don't know. Peter

The last picture would make a nice screen saver and even nicer one if that tractor was moved a little to the left.Thanks for sharing the colors.