Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Anyone thought about a Swisher?

eagle5473

http://www.swisherinc.com/dump_bucket.html Swisher makes implements for ATV's I like the bucket, and think I might be able to use it to mount to the plow frame assy for the Ac720 I have If I take off the blade? Any others look at using there stuff, Tractor Supply carries them I will have to bring my tape measure the next time I am going to TSC.... The bucket is the first to come to mind, but they have alot of different things that might be adapted to fit out little tractors

That is my Idea, but the Johhny bucket is $550 +- for my 720 thsi thing is like $350 +- and I might only need soem of the parts not sure of there individual cost

I can tell you from exspereance that the Swisher dump bucket will not work on a garden tractor, it is impossable to lift it high enough to dump, for it dumps from the back just like a regular dump bucket from a large tractor loader. The snowplow will work, but you have to make up your own mounting brackets and a spring assist lift would be recomended for the strong arm lift system.