Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor Run

ambler

Picked up a load this week. The star of the load is a 3212H which I dropped off at the Hydraulic shop to fix the Vickers. Without pictures for now are a 3100 series parts tractor, a couple engines one with compression and one without and a couple decks. A 7100 series hydrolift hydrostatic transaxel.

A right hand drive PTO Vacuum

This is run by this pulley

An intact and in good shape 725

Looks like a 7012 or 7013 Barron Shuttle with rear lift

Thanks Ken, I'm going to have to unload some of what I have and build more storage.Ran out of storage last year. Plan to put together a website with stuff.

Ambler, You can just bring that 7012/13 on down to me. I could use #5 in my stable. Just take a day off and take a little drive to the south. Oh, yeah, you can bring that 7100 transaxle too. It would be a good swap for the shuttle. Let see, I think there is a control valve and a cylinder that could be used for a hydrolift laying on a shelf in the hut. LOL

Marty, I don't have one and I'm thinking like you. It has compresion so I may drag it up to the garage and see if I can get it going. Hows it up north. We had a drought in August and September, but it just rained for ten days and today was beautiful. Seventies going down to 40s at night with the full moon. Today I mowed for a couple of hours, bliss.

The swans flew south this past week. That means it's all over for this year. After two days of fling, it snowed for a day, only got a couple inches, but figure I'll be seeing this stuff next April. Up side of that is, about another week and I should get laid off and move back into my home, been a long 9 1/2 months out there.

Joe I dropped off the trailer in Chambersburg, stopped by the stove place on my insert and lining and was home at 1. Then mowed, what a glorious day coming over the mountain.