Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Will this blower work on my tractor?

ropari

Sorry to have to ask another question so soon, but I found a blower on eBay fairly close to me. I have no idea if it would mount and work "as-is" on my tractor, so am hoping someone here may have that knowledge. I have the Deutz 916 and the eBay item is 7719836018. I am not sure if there is a "mule drive" or anything else that would be needed? Thanks in advance!

I was watching that one, It should work for you. It looks to have the long drive belt to run off the BGB or same pulley as the mower deck. You will have to move the Idler pulley for deck to another position on the same tightener to align the belt properly for the snow blower.

Yes that blower is for your tractor. It even has the correct hitch and looks like the belt is included. you will have to move the idler pulley for the mower deck to the other tab on the pto assy. for the blower for it to work correctly.

THank you all for the information. I did buy it and hope to pick it up by week end. I'll let you know how it goes, or be asking more questions. Thanks again, and God bless America!

WOW What a great deal; and the newest style hitch is included to boot. Nothing that new with hitch goes that cheap near me. Hope it's in as good a shape as it looks. You'll love it.

Nice score Bob! Like Carl pointed out (and Maynard jumped in on) you will have to reposition the idler on the tightener to align the belt properly.