Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

selling off

JamesK

Ok guys soon to be listed in the classifieds.

heres a quick pic. I will give it say 2 to 3 weeks then onto e-bay. I have just got too much stuff, and need to clean house. I am keeping the 720 since I fit it better and other obvious reasons. James K. On the trailer is the following. B-10, L-10 loader, sicklebar mower , 48inch mowerdeck, plow with hitch, snowthrower with hitch, squire 9 frame and BGB/rearend,hood 12HP motor. On another ttrailer , B-212 Hyd lift tractor COMPLETE. seat is shot but has framework, tires are also shot. A real nice simplicity snowthrower and B-1 style hood. a wheelhorse cat 0 tiller. Things I will soon be looking for...loader for the 720, snowthrower for the 720.